For information on the Filipino Martial Arts (Kali) classes held at Collamer-Jones Karate:
call (585) 548-2801
Fax (585) 548-2357
write:7250 Beaver Meadow Road, Bergen, N.Y. 14416
The Filipino Martial Arts classes are conducted on a year-round basis by Guro Cyndy Jones (use link below) and include instruction in:
- single olisi (single stick, single sword)
- double olisi (double stick, double sword, sword& shield)
- olisi-baraw (stick & dagger, long & short stick, sword & knife)
- baraw-kamot (single dagger,single short stick)
- baraw-baraw (double knife, double short sticks)
- sibat (long staff, oar)
- kamot-kamot (empty hand techniques, lock flow, trapping, grappling)
- sparring (empty hand, with various weapons)
JUNE, 2012: GURO/SIFU SHIHAN CYNDY JONES PROMOTED TO SENIOR INSTRUCTOR IN BOTH THE FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS (KALI) AND JUN FAN/JEET KUNE DO BY SIFU KEVIN SEAMAN AT HIS JUNE SEMINAR IN BERGEN, NY.
GURO(S): DAVE RIEDEL, CYNDY JONES, KEVIN SEAMAN, JERRY CIRIELLO AND JIM KUNKEL AT JUNE, 2012 SEMINAR.
THE KALI GROUP AT GURO SEAMAN'S JUNE, 2012 SEMINAR.
GURO KEVIN SEAMAN conducted a seminar on the Filipino Martial Arts, Jun Fan and Muay Thai on Sunday, November 19, 2000 in Bergen, N.Y. To other seminar pictures go to the Current News Section link on the index page. For more information on Guro Seaman use the link below.
THE FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS SEMINAR ON 11/19/00
THE JUN FAN SEMINAR ON 11/19/00
THE MUAY THAI SEMINAR ON 11/19/00
Return to the Collamer-Jones Home Page.
Go to Guro Cyndy Jones.
Return to Guro Kevin Seaman.